Thursday, February 13, 2014

Throwback Thursday?

I'm still hard at work on the books for Anton and Lucian. And I wanted to come up for air and post one of my favorite snippets from Drama Free 2003.

Which can be purchased here: Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Drama-Free-2003-Josie-Leigh-ebook/dp/B00G9HSUP0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1392321914&sr=8-1&keywords=drama+free+2003

Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/drama-free-2003-josie-leigh/1117076349?ean=2940148589907&itm=1&usri=drama+free+2003

Smashwords: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/365101

***
I love the sound a guy makes when my lips make first contact with his dick.  Every guy makes the same part sigh, part groan, part whimper when my tongue snakes out and makes contact with the heated, solid flesh. It happens every time, even if they are asleep when I start.  This is not even mentioning the involuntary hip thrust when I wrap my fingers around the base of him and squeeze, when they stop breathing and start panting. I love knowing the power I have over him in that moment, even from my knees.  That noise is what makes getting a guy off with my mouth more fun than I can describe accurately. 

I was pleased to discover that Brady enjoyed this as well. I awoke the next morning before my alarm, even though I’d gotten very little sleep. I wanted to give Brady a pleasant memory for the day while I was working and he was being a fantastic dad to Taylor. I could still taste the residual flavor of latex on him, but I didn’t let that deter me from my goal.

“Lucy?” Brady asked, as his hips bucked in awareness of my actions. “Don’t stop,” he whispered, running his fingers through my hair and looking down at me with sleepy eyes that were igniting with desire. I’d planned to draw his pleasure out, but as my gaze hit the numbers blazing on my alarm clock, I realized I couldn’t take the time I wanted. Redoubling my efforts, I started to work him over frantically until he started to shudder with restrained want. I could tell it was taking all of his control to keep himself from grabbing my head and fucking my mouth until he came, but soon he was shouting my name as his essence filled my mouth. Pulling away, I swallowed before shooting him my most breathtaking grin.

“What was that for?” he asked, seemingly astonished by being woken up that way.
“You’ll find that I don’t need a reason to do that, but today, I have to get ready for work and I wanted to give you something to remember me by while we’re apart,” I shrugged as I started to go through my morning routine, grabbing my work uniform and completing my daily hygiene regimen.

No comments:

Post a Comment